While You Sleep Part 3

“Why are you doing this?”
The gorilla answered with a wall shaking roar.
I coughed up blood, spitting it out on the floor between the gorilla and myself.  I rolled over flat on my back, seeing the raccoons and squirrels scurrying off to the rest of the house.
“Burn,” I heard them say, laughing as they set my house on fire.
“What did I ever do to you little fuckers,” I shouted, instantly regretting it, as pain shot throughout my entire body.
The gorilla took a step forward, standing on my right leg. I could hear, more than feel, it crushing under his weight.  I tried to cry out but all that came out was more blood.
“You’re going to die,” a raccoon said, sticking his head back into the bedroom.
“Not without a fight,” I grunted.  The pain was slowly dying as my body became numb.
The gorilla started laughing, which really pissed me off.  That was his last mistake.

No comments:

Post a Comment